If you have spare time, would like to meet new people and be involved in running DASH, please read the brief outline of the vacant Committee positions below.
We urgently need to fill these positions, so please do not delay.
Contact Mark Hajdukiewicz on 01271 282 002 or 07574 908 359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
David will have completed 5 years as treasurer at the end of the year and the constitution of the association require him to step down. We therefore need a new treasurer to be nominated at the AGM to start at the end of the year.
We are looking for an administrative assistant. This is a paid role. The successful candidate will work closely with the committee and deal with members of the association. They should be computer literate with good communication skills, and have their own computer and transport. Internet connection and a land line or good mobile coverage are essential.
Terms of reference for this role are:
- Receive and acknowledge member correspondence via email, telephone or post.
- Keep a record of decisions made at Committee meetings and via email.
- Keep track of action points and send regular reminders when they are overdue.
- Organise and attend bi-monthly Executive Committee Meetings.
- Organise and attend the Annual General Meeting.
- Produce agendas and minutes for the above meetings and distribute these in a timely manner.
- Support members when they organise events or meetings, for example keeping track of people attending.
- Assist other members of the committee publishing information on twitter, facebook and the website.
We also are looking for 2 extra members of the committee to represent the membership.
If you are interested, you must be nominated and seconded by a member of DASH who is not on the executive committee.
It is hoped that these new members of the committee might consider other roles as they become available.